Ticket holders for the late Michael Jackson‘s planned 50-concert series in London will receive either full refunds or “souvenir tickets.” We’re not sure what the latter means. Maybe they’re bronzed? Laminated? Holograms? [New York Times]
- knowing your refund rights Don’t Get Stuck Paying For A Flight You Can’t Take; Know Your Airline’s 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
- not getting into the game StubHub Sent Me The Wrong Tickets, Wouldn’t Replace Them
- know before you go 24-Hour Cancellation And Hold Policies For Major U.S. & International Airlines
- high notes Denver Officials Not A Big Fan Of Bring-Your-Own-Pot Colorado Symphony Concerts
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?