Wise Bread tells us that office supplies can quickly and easily help patch-up ailing garments. In a hurry, staples can save skirts and cardigans by holding together fragile hems and clasps. Markers can even be tasked to help clear scuff marks from leather shoes. Still, it never hurts to stash an extra set of shoes and accessories in the office, just in case your repair calls for more than just office supplies. How do you fix your clothes in a pinch? Share your secrets in the comments.
Repair Your Tattered Rags With Office Supplies!
By consumeristcarey June 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Judge’s Opinion: Staples And Office Depot Aren’t Desperate Penguins On An Iceberg Yet
- Regulators Reportedly Poised To Block Staples, Office Depot Mega-Merger
- Antitrust Concerns For Staples, Office Depot Merger Now Center On Corporate Supply Contracts
- FTC Says Staples-Office Depot Deal Is A No-Go, Files Antitrust Lawsuit To Stop Mega-Merger
- Judge Scolds FTC For Maybe Telling Amazon Exec What To Say In Staples-Office Depot Hearing