I’m stoked that Carrie McLaren and Jason Torchinsky, co-editors of Ad Nauseam: A Survivor’s Guide to American Consumer Culture (which I blurbed, my first blurb!), will be guest-blogging, tag-team style, with us this week and next. Carrie was editor of the awesome Stay Free! Magazine, which alternately skewered and threw cream pies at our marketing-drenched society. Jason is an artist who also writes for the Onion News Network, but just for sport. Please give them a warm welcome and enjoy the show.
Meet Guest Bloggers Carrie McLaren And Jason Torchinsky Of Ad Nauseam And StayFree
By consumerist.com June 24, 2009
- where's the remote? Send Us Your Nominees For The Worst Ads Of 2014
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- words of love Wait — What Did The Guy In This FarmersOnly.com Ad Just Say?
- vroom vroom UPDATE: McLaren Says It’s Not Talking About Selling Itself To Apple
- what a novel idea! Pizza Hut Would Like You To Know That Real People Will Be Tossing Your Pie Dough