I’m stoked that Carrie McLaren and Jason Torchinsky, co-editors of Ad Nauseam: A Survivor’s Guide to American Consumer Culture (which I blurbed, my first blurb!), will be guest-blogging, tag-team style, with us this week and next. Carrie was editor of the awesome Stay Free! Magazine, which alternately skewered and threw cream pies at our marketing-drenched society. Jason is an artist who also writes for the Onion News Network, but just for sport. Please give them a warm welcome and enjoy the show.
Meet Guest Bloggers Carrie McLaren And Jason Torchinsky Of Ad Nauseam And StayFree
By consumerist.com June 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- Would You Send No-Show Wedding Guests A Bill For Their Uneaten Dinners?
- Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit
- Did Target Stop Selling Miracle Whip? Depends On Where You Live
- AirBNB Apologizes For Passive-Aggressive Ads Making City Budget Suggestions