I’m stoked that Carrie McLaren and Jason Torchinsky, co-editors of Ad Nauseam: A Survivor’s Guide to American Consumer Culture (which I blurbed, my first blurb!), will be guest-blogging, tag-team style, with us this week and next. Carrie was editor of the awesome Stay Free! Magazine, which alternately skewered and threw cream pies at our marketing-drenched society. Jason is an artist who also writes for the Onion News Network, but just for sport. Please give them a warm welcome and enjoy the show.
Meet Guest Bloggers Carrie McLaren And Jason Torchinsky Of Ad Nauseam And StayFree
By consumerist.com June 24, 2009
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- where's the remote? Send Us Your Nominees For The Worst Ads Of 2014
- wedding etiquette Would You Send No-Show Wedding Guests A Bill For Their Uneaten Dinners?
- comfortably numb(ered) 2016, By The Numbers
- Testing Healthy Eats Target Testing Healthier Cafe Concepts — No Hot Dogs Or Nachos In Sight