I’m stoked that Carrie McLaren and Jason Torchinsky, co-editors of Ad Nauseam: A Survivor’s Guide to American Consumer Culture (which I blurbed, my first blurb!), will be guest-blogging, tag-team style, with us this week and next. Carrie was editor of the awesome Stay Free! Magazine, which alternately skewered and threw cream pies at our marketing-drenched society. Jason is an artist who also writes for the Onion News Network, but just for sport. Please give them a warm welcome and enjoy the show.
Meet Guest Bloggers Carrie McLaren And Jason Torchinsky Of Ad Nauseam And StayFree
By consumerist.com June 24, 2009
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- where's the remote? Send Us Your Nominees For The Worst Ads Of 2014
- comfortably numb(ered) 2016, By The Numbers
- blocking the blockers Why Is Google Blocking This Ad-Blocker On Chrome?
- in the land of the cheeseheads What’s It Like To Be An NFL Owner? Ask The Green Bay Packers Shareholders