Funny or Die has a pretty funny, nsfw parody of the current Microsoft “You find it, you keep it” commercials. Jake’s in the market for a decent laptop that can meet his needs, which include a big screen, the ability to go online, and enough cash left over for some subscriptions to certain adult websites. It’s basically what the real commercial would look like in a world without TV censors.
Jake Hunts For A Good Laptop
By cwalters June 18, 2009
- as scotus as they wanna be Today Is The Anniversary Of 2 Live Crew’s Historic Supreme Court Win
- the year in badvertising Sprint’s “Framily,” NFL’s Family Of Disloyal Fans Lead List Of 2014’s Worst Ads
- stop staring at your phone and watch tv Nearly 90% Of Millennials Can’t Stop Looking At Their Phones When Watching TV
- comcast The Future Will Not be Televised: Comcast’s Merger Plans are All About Broadband
- getting to know you 10 Chinese Companies You Should Probably Know About