Funny or Die has a pretty funny, nsfw parody of the current Microsoft “You find it, you keep it” commercials. Jake’s in the market for a decent laptop that can meet his needs, which include a big screen, the ability to go online, and enough cash left over for some subscriptions to certain adult websites. It’s basically what the real commercial would look like in a world without TV censors.
Jake Hunts For A Good Laptop
By cwalters June 18, 2009
- as scotus as they wanna be Today Is The Anniversary Of 2 Live Crew’s Historic Supreme Court Win
- stop staring at your phone and watch tv Nearly 90% Of Millennials Can’t Stop Looking At Their Phones When Watching TV
- Taking in the competition Microsoft Trade-In Program Pays $200 For Your Old Windows Laptop, $300 For A MacBook
- i've fallen and i can't get up This LifeAlert Ad Is Creepier Than American Horror Story
- taking it seriously QVC Looking Into Why It Showed A Laptop With Racist Content On TV