When your credit score sustains a dent, make sure your car doesn’t. Because higher car insurance is just what you need when you’ve lost your job. Auto insurers use customers’ credit scores as part of the formula to determine premiums. Shop around—different companies assign different weights to credit score in their calculations. [MainStreet.com]
- behind the numbers 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- stop following me Some Drivers Don’t Want Insurance Companies Tracking Them, Even If It Means Discounts
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- fun with insurance quotes Home Renters Pay Up to 47% More For Car Insurance Than Homeowners
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?