The really awesomely titled Pork Magazine says that Burger King will begin offering pork ribs at 300 locations in Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Greensboro, N.C., and Orlando, Fla. The ribs will be available in three, six or eight-piece servings. A dipping sauce will be included. Will you eat this? [Pork]
- who's hungry? Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- One Is Not Like The Others Are Mozzarella Sticks The Next McDonald’s Dollar Menu Item?
- Where's the Burger? Burger King Ditches The Beef For New India Restaurants – Unveils Mutton, Vegetable Whoppers
- all things in moderation Presenting The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals Of 2014!
- bad advice Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours