The really awesomely titled Pork Magazine says that Burger King will begin offering pork ribs at 300 locations in Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Greensboro, N.C., and Orlando, Fla. The ribs will be available in three, six or eight-piece servings. A dipping sauce will be included. Will you eat this? [Pork]
- summer barbecue Burger King Celebrates Summer With Mass-Produced Pulled Pork Hoagies
- Where's the Burger? Burger King Ditches The Beef For New India Restaurants – Unveils Mutton, Vegetable Whoppers
- sure why not Wendy’s Brings Back Pulled Pork Sandwich To Close Out Summer Of Fast-Food Pulled Pork
- One Is Not Like The Others Are Mozzarella Sticks The Next McDonald’s Dollar Menu Item?
- going national This Is No Longer A Test: Burger King’s “Whopperito” Going National Later This Month