Tipster Colin sent us this amusing snafu. Is this HP’s grand plan to get back at Kodak for those aggressive ads??
I'd Like To Use This $100,000 Paper Tray To Print The World's Most Expensive Liquid, Please
By Lucy_Bayly May 25, 2009
- time bomb HP Pushed Firmware That Makes Printers Reject Third-Party Ink Cartridges
- oh joy Comcast Expands Data Caps To Another 23 Markets Starting Nov. 1
- vampire ads Study: Ads On The Mobile Web Don’t Just Suck, They Suck Up Valuable Data
- read the fine print Ad Self-Regulation Body Refers Sprint’s ‘50% Off’ Campaign To FCC
- badvertising AirBNB Apologizes To Own Employees For Passive-Aggressive Ads