Our panel discussion last night was a huge success, and seemed to be enjoyed by all. For those of you who sadly could not attend, please enjoy these two fine write-ups of the event from FishbowlNY and the Wall Street Journal. To get an idea of what was said, here’s some folks who were Twittering the event using #CR as the hashtag. We’ll post video of the panel later. We’d also like to thank all the readers who made it out to Manhattan to say hello. It was nice to put some faces to log-ins.
Consumerist/Consumer Reports Panel/Party Went Well
- health Here’s What’s Going On With The Rio Olympics & The Zika Virus
- #tag Amazon Now Lets You Use Hashtags To Shop On Twitter
- how to recall recalls Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- hashtag huge mistake Comcast “Cares” On Twitter. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Clearing hurdles Anheuser-Busch, SABMiller’s $107B Merger Passes Major Hurdle, Gains European Approval