Our panel discussion last night was a huge success, and seemed to be enjoyed by all. For those of you who sadly could not attend, please enjoy these two fine write-ups of the event from FishbowlNY and the Wall Street Journal. To get an idea of what was said, here’s some folks who were Twittering the event using #CR as the hashtag. We’ll post video of the panel later. We’d also like to thank all the readers who made it out to Manhattan to say hello. It was nice to put some faces to log-ins.
Consumerist/Consumer Reports Panel/Party Went Well
By Meg Marco May 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here’s What’s Going On With The Rio Olympics & The Zika Virus
- Comcast “Cares” On Twitter. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Facebook Now Has An Internal Panel Reviewing Research On You To See If It’s Ethical
- Yes, People Do Still Really Use The Yellow Pages
- Anheuser-Busch, SABMiller’s $107B Merger Passes Major Hurdle, Gains European Approval