Last May, we reviewed which fast food and chain restaurant websites were sharing nutritional information with customers and which ones weren’t. Red Lobster has always been stingy about nutritional info, so we’re happy to report that they’ve finally changed their ways and now offer an online and downloadable nutrition guide. The only thing we can’t figure out is how their “1 1/4 lb” steamed lobster is only 45 calories—that works out to about 1.5 ounces of actual lobster. (Thanks to zlionsfan!)
Red Lobster Finally Makes Nutritional Info Available
By cwalters May 8, 2009
- who's hungry? Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- time for a makeover Red Lobster Changing Menu To Remind Everyone It’s Still A Seafood Restaurant
- More Shareholder Displeasure Shareholder Says Darden Restaurants Sold Red Lobster Too Soon & For Too Little
- cheddar bay bye-bye Darden Restaurants Selling Off Red Lobster Chain For $2.1 Billion
- putting it all out there Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations