Sallie Mae is going to “reverse outsource” and move 2,000 jobs from overseas back to the US in order to get people, (the president?) to like them again. Will it work? HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh, sorry. That was unprofessional. [Reuters]
By Meg Marco April 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sallie Mae To Offer Increasingly Popular Parent Student Loans
- Families Going Deeper Into Their Own Pockets To Pay For College
- American Apparel Laying Off Hundreds Of Workers, May Outsource Some Manufacturing
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- Olive Garden Pasta Passes Sell Out In Under A Second — Were You Able To Score One?