I love the idea of electric vehicles, but did Electric Vehicles International really have to call it the “eviLightTruck”? Probably not a good idea to have, you know, Satan, in your product name. You’re electric, people already think you’re going to blow up their baby carriages, don’t go out looking for ways to make your job tougher. [evi-usa]
Unfortunately Named Truck To Help Save Environment
By Ben Popken March 25, 2009
- you can't afford this Of Course The Rolls-Royce Driverless Electric Car Has A Silk Sofa & A Light-Up Red Carpet
- not for jerks Musk: Tesla May Eventually Use Car Dealers But Not Ones Who Have Been “Jerks”
- if at first you don't succeed Tesla Not Giving Up On Bringing Direct Car Sales To Connecticut
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- unitaskers Oh Look, A Countertop Ice Cream Sandwich Machine