I love the idea of electric vehicles, but did Electric Vehicles International really have to call it the “eviLightTruck”? Probably not a good idea to have, you know, Satan, in your product name. You’re electric, people already think you’re going to blow up their baby carriages, don’t go out looking for ways to make your job tougher. [evi-usa]
Unfortunately Named Truck To Help Save Environment
By Ben Popken March 25, 2009
- you can't afford this Of Course The Rolls-Royce Driverless Electric Car Has A Silk Sofa & A Light-Up Red Carpet
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- Electric Cars Are The Next Smartphone General Motors Unveils 200-Mile Charge Chevrolet Bolt EV
- sad NHTSA Is Looking Into Fatal Crash Of Tesla Model S In Autopilot Mode
- a delivery truck by any other name UPS: Don’t Panic If Your Package Is Delivered By A Driver Behind The Wheel Of A U-Haul