Oh noes! The Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks are trying to gobble up your happy money fish! You only have 5 days left to get them to stop by writing the Fed and saying NO to banks default stuffing you into an overdraft fee programs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Docket No. R-1343” in the subject line. Or you can use this online form.
Stop Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks From Gobbling Your Bucks
By Ben Popken March 25, 2009
- give and take As Fewer People Overdraft, Banks Are Raising Overdraft Fees
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- Can't Opt-Out Of Fines CFPB Fines Regions Bank $7.5M For Collecting Illegal Overdraft Fees
- the land of the fee Bank Of America’s New Debit Card Charges $5/Month For Something That Is Free On All Accounts
- Changing Policies Chase Customers Can No Longer Use Credit Cards As Backup Funding For Overdrafts