Oh noes! The Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks are trying to gobble up your happy money fish! You only have 5 days left to get them to stop by writing the Fed and saying NO to banks default stuffing you into an overdraft fee programs. Send an email to email@example.com with “Docket No. R-1343” in the subject line. Or you can use this online form.
Stop Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks From Gobbling Your Bucks
By Ben Popken March 25, 2009
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- give and take As Fewer People Overdraft, Banks Are Raising Overdraft Fees
- time for a change? Banks Making $17B A Year From Fees For Overdrafts & Insufficient Funds
- Getting there But Not Fast Enough Banks Continue To Improve Consumer Safeguards, But Progress Isn’t Coming Fast Enough
- Can't Opt-Out Of Fines CFPB Fines Regions Bank $7.5M For Collecting Illegal Overdraft Fees