Oh noes! The Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks are trying to gobble up your happy money fish! You only have 5 days left to get them to stop by writing the Fed and saying NO to banks default stuffing you into an overdraft fee programs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Docket No. R-1343” in the subject line. Or you can use this online form.
Stop Hungry Hungry Hippo Banks From Gobbling Your Bucks
By Ben Popken March 25, 2009
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- Changing Policies Chase Customers Can No Longer Use Credit Cards As Backup Funding For Overdrafts
- time for a change? Banks Making $17B A Year From Fees For Overdrafts & Insufficient Funds
- a fee-for-all The 3 Biggest Banks Extracted $6 Billion In ATM And Overdraft Fees From Us Last Year
- Paying Up Santander Bank To Pay $10M Fine Over Alleged Illegal Overdraft Practices