Bob Garfield, creator of ComcastMustDie.com, has declared victory. Comcast isn’t dead, but he says instead of being “a vast, greedy, blundering, tone-deaf corporate colossus,” it’s merely all of the above with the exception of tone-deaf. ComcastMustDie is one of the many online different outlets for customer rage that Comcast has tapped into to proactively respond to customer complaints. They still have a long way to go, but at least they’re listening. That is all Bob really wanted, it seems, as he’s moving on to a new project, CustomerCircus.net, that will solicit and broadcast consumer complaints against all kinds of companies. And yep, Comcast will still be one of them.
ComcastMustDie Declares Victory Overy Comcast
By Ben Popken March 11, 2009
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Fights Back Against Washington State’s Potential $3.6B Deceptive Service Plan Lawsuit
- oh comcast Washington State Suing Comcast For “Deceptive” Service Protection Plans & Fees
- are we not men? Comcast Insists Its Twitter Account Isn’t A Robot; Just Assumes Everyone’s An Angry Customer
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Fined $2.3 Million For Charging Customers For Equipment, Services They Never Ordered
- the kabletown dump Comcast Hit With $26M Penalty For Dumping Hazardous Waste AND Revealing Personal Customer Info