Want more bang for your buck at the bar? Take a cue from James Bond and order a martini. Alcohol-to-price, it’s the best value out there. Gin, dirty, up, with olives for me, please. Mmmm. (Photo: boyghost)
Martinis: Classy, Yet Thrifty!
By Ben Popken March 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 8 States With The Strangest Alcohol Laws
- Booze-Serving Utah Theater Can’t Open Until Bar Is Hidden
- FAA: Pretty Please Do Not Use Or Charge Your Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On A Plane
- Would You Pay $400 For A New Year’s Eve Dinner At Olive Garden In Times Square?
- Disappointing Milky Way Brownie Is Latest Entrant In Packaging Vs. Reality Hall Of Sadness