Ultra low-cost Irish carrier RyanAir is thinking about putting a coin slot on lavatory doors so passengers will have to pay when they empty their loose change from their coin slot.
RyanAir Thinking About Charging For Toilets
By Ben Popken February 27, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Even Ryanair Thinks Having 108 Separate Baggage Fees Might Be A Little Excessive
- Ryanair Opens Itself Up To Passenger Complaints With New “Rate My Flight” App
- Cheapo Euro Airline Ryanair Goes Upscale, Wants To Get Into Corporate Jet Business
- Ryanair Getting Into The Hotel Business?
- Frontier Airlines Claims To Save $1.9M By Eliminating Toll-Free Customer Service Calls