Anyone got a copy in its entirety of the Facebook ToS prior to being rolled back that they can quickly send me? Thanks. – email@example.com.
By Ben Popken February 18, 2009
Tagged With: Faceboook
- doing badvertising better Facebook Trying To Assure Advertisers That Their Ads Are Actually (Maybe, Possibly) Being Seen
- congress House Expected To Vote On Rolling Back Internet Privacy Rules Tomorrow
- platform dive Mark Zuckerberg Says Facebook Is “Not A Media Company,” But He May Be Mistaken
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- putting the pee in ups UPS Sorry About That Driver Who Peed On House After Throwing Package