You people had better start buying some of this holiday crap if you want Kroger to have any room for Fourth of July supplies. At least, we’re assuming this is left-over holiday coffee for sale. If it isn’t, then, as our tipster Paul puts it, “I believe that February 14th marks a new record for the earliest start of a store’s Christmas Shopping season.” *shudder*
It's Going To Get Crowded At This Kroger Come Easter
By cwalters February 15, 2009
- halloween creep It’s That Time Of Year Again: Halloween Creep Season
- we give up Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- preparing for the onslaught FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- holiday creep Forget About Christmas: Let’s Move On To Valentine’s Day And Easter!