Not content to just outsource their customer service, United is shutting down its phone center in India in April, instead relying wholly on written complaints. They claim they’ll be able to better respond to written complaints, but we know it’s just as easy to paste irrelevant advice and insincere apologies as it is to speak them.
By alexchasick February 11, 2009
- taking it seriously Lawsuit: Passenger Injured After United Airlines Failed To Provide Wheelchair Assistance
- going for a turnaround New United CEO Apologizes For 5 Years Of Merger-Related Problems
- you're doing it wrong Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2015
- reunited and it feels so good United Passenger Leaves iPad On Plane, Has Joyful Reunion With Airline’s Help
- scamalamadingdong Feds Sue Scammers Who Charged For Bogus Student Financial Aid Assistance