Not content to just outsource their customer service, United is shutting down its phone center in India in April, instead relying wholly on written complaints. They claim they’ll be able to better respond to written complaints, but we know it’s just as easy to paste irrelevant advice and insincere apologies as it is to speak them.
By alexchasick February 11, 2009
- taking it seriously Lawsuit: Passenger Injured After United Airlines Failed To Provide Wheelchair Assistance
- you must stay on the plane United Airlines, Orbitz Ask Court To Stop Site From Selling “Hidden City” Tickets
- the unfriendly skies Judge Throws Out United’s Lawsuit Against “Hidden City” Airfare Site Skiplagged.com
- the tweet beat Report: Airlines Get A Lot Of Hate On Social Media, Especially The Big Ones
- going for a turnaround New United CEO Apologizes For 5 Years Of Merger-Related Problems