Not content to just outsource their customer service, United is shutting down its phone center in India in April, instead relying wholly on written complaints. They claim they’ll be able to better respond to written complaints, but we know it’s just as easy to paste irrelevant advice and insincere apologies as it is to speak them.
By alexchasick February 11, 2009
- taking it seriously Lawsuit: Passenger Injured After United Airlines Failed To Provide Wheelchair Assistance
- you're doing it wrong Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2015
- you must stay on the plane United Airlines, Orbitz Ask Court To Stop Site From Selling “Hidden City” Tickets
- flying the unfriendly skies Veteran Accuses American Airlines Of Illegally Barring Her Service Dog From Plane
- (RELEVANT TAG) United Airlines Forgets To Finish Letter About (SPECIFIC PROBLEM)