The man who wrote the long, funny complaint letter to Richard Branson about the level of suck on his recent Virgin Atlantic flight has been asked to “come to the airline’s catering house next month, to help select the food on future Virgin flights.” Yeah, we know that it’s a publicity stunt, but an entertaining one. We hope the customer agrees, and hates the new food just as much. In fact, we wish he’d replace Toby Young on Top Chef; the dead hamster line would be a pretty good put-down on that show.
Virgin Atlantic Asks Complaint Writer To Be Taste Tester
By cwalters January 28, 2009
- the no fly zone Senators Want Airlines To Explain Recent Outages & Why Travelers Couldn’t Be Rebooked On Competing Carriers
- blinded by the light New York-Bound Virgin Atlantic Flight Returns To London After “Laser Incident”
- fee for all Travelers Just Want To Know What A Flight Will Cost Upfront
- looking for information Lawmaker Questions Airlines, Plane Manufacturers On Cybersecurity Measures
- flying the unfriendly skies One Airline Now Offers Kid-Free “Quiet Zones” On Flights