The man who wrote the long, funny complaint letter to Richard Branson about the level of suck on his recent Virgin Atlantic flight has been asked to “come to the airline’s catering house next month, to help select the food on future Virgin flights.” Yeah, we know that it’s a publicity stunt, but an entertaining one. We hope the customer agrees, and hates the new food just as much. In fact, we wish he’d replace Toby Young on Top Chef; the dead hamster line would be a pretty good put-down on that show.
Virgin Atlantic Asks Complaint Writer To Be Taste Tester
By cwalters January 28, 2009
- the kiddie pool in the air Richard Branson Wants To Introduce “Kids’ Class” Cabins To Virgin Flights
- the no fly zone Senators Want Airlines To Explain Recent Outages & Why Travelers Couldn’t Be Rebooked On Competing Carriers
- fee for all Travelers Just Want To Know What A Flight Will Cost Upfront
- promises promises New York To Tokyo In Under An Hour? Sure, Says Virgin Galactic’s Billionaire Branson
- blinded by the light New York-Bound Virgin Atlantic Flight Returns To London After “Laser Incident”