Save money on heating and cooling bills and save on your 2009 taxes by making energy efficient improvements to your house. EnergyStar.gov has got the lowdown on how you can get tax credits by installing new windows, doors, roofs, insulation, HVAC, and non-solar water heaters. Unfortunately, upgrades made during 2008 are not eligible, but with this info you can get going for this year. For a breakdown of all the tax credits, Consumer Reports Home & Garden blog has a good post.
Save On Taxes And Energy With Efficient Home Improvements
By Ben Popken January 27, 2009
- Keeping Costs Down ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs
- a taxing situation Beverage Industry Takes Philadelphia To Court Over Soda Tax
- dude where's my receipt? 6 Necessary Steps When Oregon Pot Sellers Pay Taxes With Cash
- Improving Health With Taxes? World Health Organization Supports Taxes On Sugar Drinks To Curb Obesity
- Need A New Roof? Forget Solar Panels, Elon Musk Wants To Sell You A Solar Roof