Contractually speaking, a cruise doesn’t even have to go to where you paid it to go. The Kings paid $2000 and drove from New York to Florida to find this out, and all the got was a $25 “we’re so sorry but not really” on-board credit for their troubles. [elliott] (Photo: jemsweb)
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- Cruise Ship Passengers Helping Themselves To Free Coffee & Donuts At Homeless Shelter
- 24 Stories We Covered In 2015 That We Never Saw Coming
- Feds Halt Tech Support Operation Accused Of Bilking Millions From Consumers
- Man Arrested For Not Returning ‘Freddy Got Fingered’ VHS Rental In 2002