When Chase completely takes over the old WaMu credit card division in March, a new super-power will be granted to WaMu credit card customers who also have a Chase credit card, reports CreditMattersBlog. As long as you have a zero balance on one of the cards, the two cards will be combined and your Chase’s credit limit will now be the sum of the two credit limits. WaMu cardholders without a Chase card will get to convert their cards into Chase cards.
Chase Eats All WaMu Credit Cards In March, What Happens?
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
- where credit is due Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- redeem yourself Which Credit Cards Have The Most Restrictions On Rewards?
- the blame game The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale
- time to pay JPMorgan Chase To Pay $136M To Close Credit Card Debt Collection Probes [UPDATED]
- freeze tag Discover To Let You ‘Freeze’ Credit Card When You’re Not Sure If It Needs To Be Canceled