When Chase completely takes over the old WaMu credit card division in March, a new super-power will be granted to WaMu credit card customers who also have a Chase credit card, reports CreditMattersBlog. As long as you have a zero balance on one of the cards, the two cards will be combined and your Chase’s credit limit will now be the sum of the two credit limits. WaMu cardholders without a Chase card will get to convert their cards into Chase cards.
Chase Eats All WaMu Credit Cards In March, What Happens?
By Ben Popken January 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations
- Chase Customers Can No Longer Use Credit Cards As Backup Funding For Overdrafts
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale