Adolf Hitler Campbell, an unfortunately named three-year-old for whom ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake, and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been placed in the custody of the state. We hope their new parents give them new names and they finally get some birthday cake.
By alexchasick January 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Supreme Court: You Can’t Shut Down A Consumer Class Action By Offering Settlement
- Campbell Soup And Keurig Finally Selling Soup Cartridges Announced 2 Years Ago
- Walmart And Patti LaBelle Hope To Continue Dessert Magic With Two New Cakes
- Campbell’s Changes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Cuts Artificial Flavors, Celery & Onions
- This Cake Featuring A Ken Doll Wearing A Ruffled Pink Dress Is Selling Like Crazy