Homeland Security’s dossier on all your the travel you’ve ever taken looks something like this.
What Your Homeland Security Travel File Looks Like
By Ben Popken January 6, 2009
- time for some tweaking Homeland Security Secretary Reassigns TSA Head, Tells Agency To Revise Airport Security Procedures
- counterfeit crackdown Customs Agents Seize Hundreds Of Kansas City Royals Panties In Raid On Boutique
- integritas U.S. Government Used Fake University To Catch Visa Brokers, Swept Up Students Too
- talk to me Senator Asks Federal Agencies For Information On Massive Internet Of Things Breach
- oops Report: TSA Agents Failed 67 Out Of 70 Undercover Tests