The Grocery Shrink Ray has reared its ugly head again, this time hitting Dawn hand soap by nearly an entire ounce. It’s amazing what they can hide in slight revisions of molded plastic.
New Grocery Shrink Ray Makes Me Feel Dirty
By AlexJarvis January 2, 2009
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- sad espresso Starbucks Shrinks A Whole Serving From Iced Espresso Classics
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- you'll wonder where the toothpaste went Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- pepperidge farm remembers what size that bag was No, Pepperidge Farm’s Milano Cookies Aren’t Victims Of The Grocery Shrink Ray