If you used your debit card at Macy’s on the Saturday before Christmas, you might have been charged twice.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Jewel-Osco: Payment System Outage Could’ve Caused Multiple Charges On Customers’ Cards
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Don’t Throw Away Prepaid Debit Cards After You Use Them To Make A Purchase
- Beware: Delivery Scams Are The Grinch Of The Holiday Season
- Macy’s Herald Square Welcomes The Start Of Fall By Putting Up Christmas Decorations