According to Bloomberg, retailers expect to close 73,000 stores in the first half of 2009, because no one bought enough Christmas presents. Thanks, Marc!
By alexchasick December 30, 2008
- taking a different approach How Do Some Retailers Succeed While Ignoring The Internet?
- Another Thing For The Shopping List Costco Sold Nearly 400,000 Cars Last Year Just To Keep Members Happy
- another one bites the dust Another Sporting Goods Company Files For Bankruptcy; All Sport Chalet Stores Closing
- parting ways Nordstrom Says Poor Sales To Blame For Axing Ivanka Trump Line
- falling sales As Sales Sink, Urban Outfitters CEO Declares Retail “Bubble Has Burst”