According to Bloomberg, retailers expect to close 73,000 stores in the first half of 2009, because no one bought enough Christmas presents. Thanks, Marc!
By alexchasick December 30, 2008
- another one bites the dust Another Sporting Goods Company Files For Bankruptcy; All Sport Chalet Stores Closing
- money down the drain This Year’s Avalanche Of Online Orders Won’t Be So Great For Retailers When Everyone Starts Returning Gifts
- weather reports Clothing Retailers Lost $185 Million In November Because The Weather Is Too Nice
- kind of a mediocre buy Big-Box Stores Predict Electronics Won’t Be Big Sellers This Year
- You can still shop online Gap To Close Banana Republic Stores In The UK