…but for some reason were never acted on. That “some reason” is probably because their funding and resources were slashed to the core by agents of the anti-regulatory movement. Congrats, fellas, you got the government out of the marketplace and now the market is out of the marketplace as well.
SEC Ignored Warnings On $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme Since 1999
By Ben Popken December 17, 2008
- payback time More Than 25,000 Madoff Victims May Finally Receive Payouts Totaling $4B
- resolving the probe Herbalife To Pay $200M To Members Who Lost Money; Must Change Business Model
- Paying For Deception Operator Of Bogus Debt-Relief Scheme Must Return $7.9M To Harmed Consumers
- this is fine SEC Fines California Health Insurer $340,000 For Breaking Whistleblower Protection Laws
- A Litany of Alleged Abuses Whistleblower Lawsuit Accuses ITT Tech Of Defrauding Government, Using Deceptive Recruitment Practices