…but for some reason were never acted on. That “some reason” is probably because their funding and resources were slashed to the core by agents of the anti-regulatory movement. Congrats, fellas, you got the government out of the marketplace and now the market is out of the marketplace as well.
SEC Ignored Warnings On $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme Since 1999
By Ben Popken December 17, 2008
- brought to you by the letter $ Feds Go After Stock-Picking Writers That Were Secretly Paid To Hype Up Investments
- payback time More Than 25,000 Madoff Victims May Finally Receive Payouts Totaling $4B
- let's take a look-see SEC Investigating Beverage Giant Diageo Over Allegations It Artificially Boosted Sales Figures
- fees and false promises Feds Halt Timeshare Scheme That Bilked $15 Million From Property Owners
- scamalamadingdong Feds Shut Down Telemarketing Scam That Pitched Money-Making Schemes & Bogus Grants