In Brooklyn, NY there’s a bike lane that directs cyclists onto the sidewalk — and into the waiting arms of the police. (Riding a bike on the sidewalk is illegal.) Whoops. [Gothamist]
It's A Trap!
- rules of the road Google Says Its Self-Driving Cars Can Learn Cyclists’ Hand Signals
- that's not a finish line Cyclist Sues Comcast After Being Clotheslined By Low-Hanging Cable Line
- serious Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Uber Driver After Refusing Unsafe Dropoff
- let me tell you 'bout my best friend California Police Catch Driver In The Carpool Lane With Mannequin Passenger
- DIY gone wrong N.Y. Driver Charged With A Felony Learns There’s No Such Thing As A DIY License Plate