In Brooklyn, NY there’s a bike lane that directs cyclists onto the sidewalk — and into the waiting arms of the police. (Riding a bike on the sidewalk is illegal.) Whoops. [Gothamist]
It's A Trap!
- rules of the road Uber Admits Its Self-Driving Cars Have A Problem Handling Bike Lanes
- like the parent trap but different Police: Man Pretended He Was His Brother To Avoid $7,500 In Unpaid Tolls
- rules of the road Google Says Its Self-Driving Cars Can Learn Cyclists’ Hand Signals
- help is on the way Got A Flat Tire? More Cyclists Can Now Call AAA For Bike Help
- by rail and by road Amtrak Extends Service That Allows Passengers To Walk Bikes Onboard