In Brooklyn, NY there’s a bike lane that directs cyclists onto the sidewalk — and into the waiting arms of the police. (Riding a bike on the sidewalk is illegal.) Whoops. [Gothamist]
It's A Trap!
- rules of the road Uber Admits Its Self-Driving Cars Have A Problem Handling Bike Lanes
- rules of the road Google Says Its Self-Driving Cars Can Learn Cyclists’ Hand Signals
- help is on the way Got A Flat Tire? More Cyclists Can Now Call AAA For Bike Help
- tragic Dolphin Statue Outside Of Art Gallery Falls On, Kills 2-Year-Old Tourist In San Francisco
- that's not a finish line Cyclist Sues Comcast After Being Clotheslined By Low-Hanging Cable Line