In Brooklyn, NY there’s a bike lane that directs cyclists onto the sidewalk — and into the waiting arms of the police. (Riding a bike on the sidewalk is illegal.) Whoops. [Gothamist]
It's A Trap!
More From Consumerist
- Google Says Its Self-Driving Cars Can Learn Cyclists’ Hand Signals
- Amtrak Extends Service That Allows Passengers To Walk Bikes Onboard
- Cyclist Sues Comcast After Being Clotheslined By Low-Hanging Cable Line
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Uber Driver After Refusing Unsafe Dropoff
- California Police Catch Driver In The Carpool Lane With Mannequin Passenger