I’m riding a Bolt Bus right now. It’s a good cheap way for a car-less person like myself to get from New York to DC for the holidays. A big selling point was the free onboard wifi. Hooray, I thought, I can blog from the road. But I’m finding the connection to be slow and spotty. Tried with both my computer and my gal’s. Scenery sure is nice, though.
Bolt Bus Is Cool But WiFi Is Slow
By Ben Popken November 25, 2008
- complaints Comcast User’s Bot Tweets At Comcast Whenever His Internet Speed Gets Too Slow
- can you get a signal? Company Faces $718K Fine For Blocking WiFi Hotspots At Baltimore Convention Center
- Is the connection good? JetBlue Expects To Have Free WiFi On All Planes By Fall 2016
- where's the signal? Verizon Customers Reporting Connection Issues With New iPhone7
- safety first... or second or third Hollywood Tour Buses Not Just Lying To Customers, They Could Be Putting Their Lives At Risk