I’m riding a Bolt Bus right now. It’s a good cheap way for a car-less person like myself to get from New York to DC for the holidays. A big selling point was the free onboard wifi. Hooray, I thought, I can blog from the road. But I’m finding the connection to be slow and spotty. Tried with both my computer and my gal’s. Scenery sure is nice, though.
Bolt Bus Is Cool But WiFi Is Slow
By Ben Popken November 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Virgin America Souping Up WiFi System So Passengers Can Stream Video
- Company Faces $718K Fine For Blocking WiFi Hotspots At Baltimore Convention Center
- JetBlue Expects To Have Free WiFi On All Planes By Fall 2016
- Comcast User’s Bot Tweets At Comcast Whenever His Internet Speed Gets Too Slow
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?