I’m riding a Bolt Bus right now. It’s a good cheap way for a car-less person like myself to get from New York to DC for the holidays. A big selling point was the free onboard wifi. Hooray, I thought, I can blog from the road. But I’m finding the connection to be slow and spotty. Tried with both my computer and my gal’s. Scenery sure is nice, though.
Bolt Bus Is Cool But WiFi Is Slow
By Ben Popken November 25, 2008
- resolving host... Amtrak WiFi: So Slow It Might As Well Not Exist
- my teeth hurt Applebee’s Customer Says She Got A Free Metal Bolt With Her Hamburger
- Keeping Connected Floating At Sea Carnival’s New Long-Range WiFi Service Keeps Passengers Connected – For A Hefty Price
- high-flying WiFi Virgin America Souping Up WiFi System So Passengers Can Stream Video
- from the consumerist cave Consumerist’s At-Home, Hands-On Impression Of The Amazon Fire TV