Japan is a unique country with an adventurous palate, the perfect place to try out new Pepsi Yogurt flavor, aka “Pepsi White.” Reader Danny who sent this in says, “The flavor was quite sweet, and closer to that of 7-UP with some slightly milky tones (not really yogurt, just milk). Overall it was good, if odd.” In this concoction, it would appear culinary scientists have discovered found the absolute gastronomical inverse of Crystal Clear Pepsi. Congratulations, Science.
Move To Japan So You Can Drink Yogurt Pepsi
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
- let's make sweet soda together You Can Now Make Your Own Pepsi At Home With A SodaStream
- sojourns in soda Pepsi Considering A Line Of “Craft” Fountain Sodas Made With Sugar
- bittersweet The Impossible Quest For A Low-Calorie Soda That Tastes Good, Seems Natural
- protein deficiency Mystery Solved: Cherry Garcia Greek Froyo Has Less Protein Because It Has More Delicious Fat
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay