Japan is a unique country with an adventurous palate, the perfect place to try out new Pepsi Yogurt flavor, aka “Pepsi White.” Reader Danny who sent this in says, “The flavor was quite sweet, and closer to that of 7-UP with some slightly milky tones (not really yogurt, just milk). Overall it was good, if odd.” In this concoction, it would appear culinary scientists have discovered found the absolute gastronomical inverse of Crystal Clear Pepsi. Congratulations, Science.
Move To Japan So You Can Drink Yogurt Pepsi
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- it came from the '90s Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
- taste the disappointment It’s True: Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back For All Those People Who Forgot They Hated It The First Time Around
- how sweet it isn't Pepsi Cancels Its Meeting With Bottlers To Discuss Diet Pepsi Plans
- how sweet it isn't Pepsi To Bring Back Aspartame-Sweetened Diet Pepsi By September