Japan is a unique country with an adventurous palate, the perfect place to try out new Pepsi Yogurt flavor, aka “Pepsi White.” Reader Danny who sent this in says, “The flavor was quite sweet, and closer to that of 7-UP with some slightly milky tones (not really yogurt, just milk). Overall it was good, if odd.” In this concoction, it would appear culinary scientists have discovered found the absolute gastronomical inverse of Crystal Clear Pepsi. Congratulations, Science.
Move To Japan So You Can Drink Yogurt Pepsi
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes UPDATE: Pepsi Says Organic Gatorade Still Slated For 2016 Release
- protein deficiency Mystery Solved: Cherry Garcia Greek Froyo Has Less Protein Because It Has More Delicious Fat
- fast food Doughnut Ice Cream Sundaes Coming To Krispy Kreme This Summer…In Japan
- it came from the '90s Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay