Any comment that isn’t part of an active thread, or had a recent response, will be collapsed — unless the commenter is a star or one of your friends. Stars are now only by an editor or admin. Previously, you get earn a star just by having a certain number of friends and followers, but no longer. However, if you already have a star, you will get to keep it. Unless you start stinking and we remove it. You’ve probably already noticed these changes, they’ve been in effect for about a week.
Minor Comments Changes: Auto-Collapses And Star Rules
By Ben Popken October 24, 2008
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes It Looks Like Starbucks May Be Changing How Customers Earn Loyalty Program Rewards Points
- if you don't have anything nice to say Instagram To Let You Turn Off Commenting & “Like” Positive Comments
- ch-ch-ch-changes Starbucks Confirms: Loyalty Rewards Members Will Now Earn Points For Every Dollar Spent
- that's your opinion Everything You Need To Know Before E-mailing The FCC About Net Neutrality
- you make the call Is It Wrong For A Restaurant To Tell Diners To Remove Google Glass?