Do you bank with National City? Well, it’s time you were introduced to PNC. Based in Pittsburgh, PNC is buying Cleveland-based National City for $5.2 billion. PNC is also taking $7.7 billion from the Treasury’s capital-infusion program. [NYT]
- just give cash The Total Cost Of Doing The 12 Days Of Christmas? $114K
- a card will suffice Price Of Doing 12 Days Of Christmas Up 1%, Will Now Cost $116K
- you can bank on it Will Banks Of The Future Lack Tellers?
- Not Meeting Obligations Four Years After Reaching Deal With Regulators, Six Banks Still Haven’t Fixed Foreclosure Problems
- constitution shmonstitution From Credit Cards To Mail-Order Steaks: 87 Companies That Are Taking Away Your Right To Sue