Remember the Monavie Acai juice Multi-Level-Marketing scam Chris Walters told you about a few weeks ago? There’s a whole community blog set up where people can post their Monavie stories as moderator-approved comments at purplehorror.com. Here’s one from a frustrated salesperson: “Our upline said that we weren’t pitching it the “right way”. Their idea of the right way was to lie. They didn’t think of it as lying, but it was… They would ask people if they had any medical conditions and whatever they said, the answer was always “Monavie can definitely help you with that.” Note the word “upline.” That’s a common word multi-level-marketing schemes use to refer to the person directly above you in their modified pyramid scheme.
"The Purple Horror" Monavie Group Blog
By Ben Popken October 23, 2008
- resolving the probe Herbalife Working On Settlement To Resolve FTC Investigation Into Business Practices
- decisions Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Accusing Herbalife Of Running A Pyramid Scheme
- under the microscrope FTC Investigating Herbalife
- now tell five friends John Oliver Wants To Sell You On Why Multi-Level Marketing Stinks
- swatting Diabolical IRS Phone Scammers Call SWAT Team, Tell Victim They’re There To Collect