Remember the Monavie Acai juice Multi-Level-Marketing scam Chris Walters told you about a few weeks ago? There’s a whole community blog set up where people can post their Monavie stories as moderator-approved comments at purplehorror.com. Here’s one from a frustrated salesperson: “Our upline said that we weren’t pitching it the “right way”. Their idea of the right way was to lie. They didn’t think of it as lying, but it was… They would ask people if they had any medical conditions and whatever they said, the answer was always “Monavie can definitely help you with that.” Note the word “upline.” That’s a common word multi-level-marketing schemes use to refer to the person directly above you in their modified pyramid scheme.
"The Purple Horror" Monavie Group Blog
By Ben Popken October 23, 2008
- resolving the probe Herbalife Working On Settlement To Resolve FTC Investigation Into Business Practices
- swatting Diabolical IRS Phone Scammers Call SWAT Team, Tell Victim They’re There To Collect
- resolving the probe Herbalife To Pay $200M To Members Who Lost Money; Must Change Business Model
- true dough $6.3 Million In Refunds Going Out To Buyers Of Book Written By Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau
- the opposite of tech support Tech Support Scammer Must Surrender Assets, Banned From Running Tech Support Companies