The stock market is not doing well. The Dow Jones industrial average fell below 10,000 for the first time since 2004, and is currently down 440 points. [NYT]
- home sales Some Banks Offering Tech Employees Mortgages With No Down Payment
- red light Trading Resumes On Floor Of New York Stock Exchange [Update]
- growhouses grow up Pot Growers Trying To Cut Costs In The Face Of Dropping Legal Marijuana Prices
- the blame game Restaurant Says Smartphones, Not Lazy Staff, Are To Blame For Slow Service
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?