Since pundits are convinced we’re headed for the next Great Depression, let’s be optimists and fast-forward to post-depression boom times when America will return to the basics and once again learn about money. Join little Tommy and his crisp new $5 bill as they travel through America’s financial system, circa 1947…
Back To The Basics: What Is Money?
By consumeristcarey September 27, 2008
- breaking bank Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment
- dude where's my pot? Microsoft Getting Into The Legal Marijuana Business With Software That Tracks Pot Plants
- alphabet soup The Consumerist 101 Guide To Understanding Your Financial Regulators
- get your money now (and pay back double later) Legal Fund Accused Of Deceiving 9/11 First Responders & NFL Players Out Of Settlement Payments
- ch-ch-ch-changes Lawmaker Urges Congress To Vote On Bill That Would Put A Woman On The $20 Note