Forget the sub-prime meltdown and get with the subterranean housing craze. This book – linked in one of Chris’s posts but I just had to bring it to the front page – has everything you need to know about building a house underground. The most amazing thing is that there’s ways to do it to get light from all four sides. The penultimate amazing thing is not being buried alive while you sleep.
Live Underground For Cheap
By Ben Popken September 15, 2008
- Too Big To Jail Lawmaker Seeks FBI Files On Financial Crash; Wants To See Why No Bank Execs Were Arrested
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- no tech in techville Google Pauses Plans To Build Google Fiber In Their Own Backyard
- trendy fruits As Demand For Coconut Rises, Plantations In Caribbean Wiped Out
- the everything store Amazon Wants To Take Over Your Photo Printing, Too