Forget the sub-prime meltdown and get with the subterranean housing craze. This book – linked in one of Chris’s posts but I just had to bring it to the front page – has everything you need to know about building a house underground. The most amazing thing is that there’s ways to do it to get light from all four sides. The penultimate amazing thing is not being buried alive while you sleep.
Live Underground For Cheap
By Ben Popken September 15, 2008
- that comcastic feeling Someone Swiped My House’s Comcast Connection; Comcast Wants $40 To Come Look At It
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- coincidental we're sure New Jersey Mayors “Concerned” That Verizon FiOS Buildout Seems To Be Skipping The Low-Income Areas
- new york city NYC Building Selling 10 Parking Spots For $1 Million Each Because Obviously
- you are and you aren't Why Your Cable Company Doesn’t Always Know If Your New Address Gets Service