Something we noticed while looking up info on Blockbuster.com today: the $25 cash back promo they’ve got going with PayPal is still being promoted on the front page of their site, but the fine print says it expired on August 31st. You probably shouldn’t take advantage of that “offer” until Blockbuster clears up the expiration question.
By cwalters September 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Prime Day Deal Expires Early, Amazon And Chase Make Good On It
- Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- Study: 98% Of Us Will Sign Away Our Firstborn Because We Don’t Read The Terms Of Service
- Julep Subscribers Mad After Receiving Almost-Expired Sunscreen Lipstick; Will Get Refunds
- Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe