Something we noticed while looking up info on Blockbuster.com today: the $25 cash back promo they’ve got going with PayPal is still being promoted on the front page of their site, but the fine print says it expired on August 31st. You probably shouldn’t take advantage of that “offer” until Blockbuster clears up the expiration question.
By cwalters September 10, 2008
- no expiration date Class Action Suit Against Hollister For Canceling Promo Gift Cards Goes Forward
- subprime Prime Day Deal Expires Early, Amazon And Chase Make Good On It
- starbucks Starbucks Runs BOGO Holiday Drink Promo, Forgets To Specify ‘Holiday’ Drinks On Flyer
- take a peek Here Are The Trends We See In This Year’s Black Friday Ads
- truth in badvertising Feds Warn Advertisers Against Trying To Hide The Truth