The Corn Refiners Association is sick and tired of people expressing uncertainty about the dubious heath benefits of high fructose corn syrup, so they’re running some commercials featuring aggressively annoying people getting schooled on the “facts” about our most omnipresent sweetener. All we managed to glean from the commercials is that not consuming high fructose corn syrup makes you rude. In the first one, one mom walks up to another (who is pouring some sort of pink liquid from a jug) and says, “Wow, you don’t care what the kids eat, huh?” What a jerk.
It Looks Like High Fructose Corn Syrup Manufacturers Are Getting A Little Nervous
- this is how the lawsuit ends... Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit
- ch-ch-changes Hershey Considering Replacing High-Fructose Corn Syrup With Sugar In Some Products
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- the sweet stuff Capri Sun Replacing High-Fructose Corn Syrup With Sugar In Original Drinks
- where's my fish bladder? Budweiser & Miller Reveal Dull Ingredients Lists For Top-Selling Beers