The FAA cited three major airlines for safety violations. None of the breaches put people or passengers at risk, said the FAA. [Washington Post]
By Ben Popken September 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- FAA: Pretty Please Do Not Use Or Charge Your Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On A Plane
- Bill Would Charge FAA With Creating Airline Seat-Size Requirements
- Senate Votes Against Minimum Legroom, Spacing Standards For Airline Seats
- Feds Once Again Increase Scrutiny Of Allegiant Airlines After Repairs For Unsecured Bolts