The FAA cited three major airlines for safety violations. None of the breaches put people or passengers at risk, said the FAA. [Washington Post]
By Ben Popken September 8, 2008
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- somebody's watching you FAA Steps Up Oversight Of United Airlines, Citing Violations Of Pilot Qualifications & Scheduling Issues
- please don't FAA: Pretty Please Do Not Use Or Charge Your Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On A Plane
- making more room Bill Would Charge FAA With Creating Airline Seat-Size Requirements
- i can see my house from here FAA: Pilot Endangered People By Buzzing His House, The Mall At 500 Feet