Gothamist says that there’s a company (in NYC) selling purified New York City tap water in bottles. We can vouch for the goodness of NYC tap water, but really, all you need is a cup, or as Consumerist readers recommend to me, a stainless steel canteen. [Gothamist] (Thanks, Avi!)
More From Consumerist
- ClassPass Ticks Off NYC Customers By Raising Unlimited Membership Prices
- Would You Pay $25 A Pound For Shrimp Raised Locally Indoors?
- Bottled Water Expected To Outsell Soda For The First Time Soon
- NYC Will Start Fining Businesses That Blast AC Out Into The Streets
- Airbnb Releases Data On NYC Rentals To Combat Idea Of Greedy Landlords, Hoteliers Dominating The Platform