Gmail recently rolled out a change to its settings, where now you can permanently turn on SSL encryption. Do it now—your personal data will thank you for it. Besides, it’s going to get a lot easier to hack Gmail sessions very soon, because some guy is planning on releasing a hacking tool to the public in order to force Google to implement better security. [monkey_bites]
By cwalters August 21, 2008
- up to no good What Is This Scary Heartbleed Bug, And Why Is Everyone Freaking Out About It?
- actually FBI: Actually Maybe We Don’t Need Apple To Unlock Their Phone After All
- keep it secret keep it safe Google Beefs Up Gmail Security In Attempt To Keep Out Any Prying Eyes (Cough, NSA, Cough)
- an ad all of your own Google Wants To Use Your E-Mail Address To Provide Targeted Advertising
- Curse Of The Catchy Jingle Fandango, Credit Karma Apps Allegedly Put Consumers’ Personal Information At Risk