Some poor soul is trying to live her life strictly according to Oprah’s advice. “Clearly, I need to work on deepening my relationship with footwear,” she says in her latest post. Painful, but interesting — particularly because she’s also tracking what it costs to live by Oprah’s rules. [Living Oprah]
- we know all about you Amazon Is Data Mining Reviewers’ Personal Relationships
- finding the connection 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- detained and unexplained Oscar-Winning Director Of Snowden Documentary Trying To Find Out Why She’s Been Detained At Airports So Much
- get well... pay more $164 Per Mile: Surprise Ambulance Bills Are A Growing Problem & Difficult To Avoid
- comparisons Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?