I will be in a roundtable discussion guest be on KCRW’s “The The Point” at 2:10 PM eastern today. You can listen here by clicking on the “LIVE” link at the top left, or tuning into your NPR affiliate station if they carry it. We’ll be talking about the economy, the growing pressures on consumers, the grocery shrink ray, and what, if anything, you can do about it.
- reverse shrink ray Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- you'll wonder where the toothpaste went Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- grocery cheese ray Sargento Shortchanges Customers Who Prefer Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- washed away Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly