I will be in a roundtable discussion guest be on KCRW’s “The The Point” at 2:10 PM eastern today. You can listen here by clicking on the “LIVE” link at the top left, or tuning into your NPR affiliate station if they carry it. We’ll be talking about the economy, the growing pressures on consumers, the grocery shrink ray, and what, if anything, you can do about it.
More From Consumerist
- Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- Sargento Shortchanges Customers Who Prefer Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly