I will be in a roundtable discussion guest be on KCRW’s “The The Point” at 2:10 PM eastern today. You can listen here by clicking on the “LIVE” link at the top left, or tuning into your NPR affiliate station if they carry it. We’ll be talking about the economy, the growing pressures on consumers, the grocery shrink ray, and what, if anything, you can do about it.
More From Consumerist
- Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- SpaghettiOs Celebrates 50th Birthday By Shrinking Cans To 14 Ounces
- Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars Lose A Dramatic Amount Of Weight
- Dollar Tree Shrink Rays One Scoop Out Of Nacho Cheese Dip