I will be in a roundtable discussion guest be on KCRW’s “The The Point” at 2:10 PM eastern today. You can listen here by clicking on the “LIVE” link at the top left, or tuning into your NPR affiliate station if they carry it. We’ll be talking about the economy, the growing pressures on consumers, the grocery shrink ray, and what, if anything, you can do about it.
- you'll wonder where the toothpaste went Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- reverse shrink ray Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- CHEESE THAT ISN'T YOURS Dollar Tree Shrink Rays One Scoop Out Of Nacho Cheese Dip
- cream corn is evil The Grocery Shrink Ray: Quietly Stealing Our Food For Decades
- discover card Discover Shrink Rays Credit Card Benefits