Lamp oil manufacturers have issued a new warning: don’t drink lamp oil. The TV says someone died recently after doing so. Not sure what the story is, but like other household products, it’s important to keep them in their proper containers. For instance, some colored lamp oils can look like cranberry juice. Here are some other poisons and the foods they can look like.
Don't Drink Lamp Oil Or You'll Die
By Ben Popken July 2, 2008
- Taking Steps Toward Protection Legislation Aims To Make It Harder For Kids To Snack On Yummy-Looking Detergent Pods
- what were you saying? Study: Eating Trans Fat Could Be Bad For Your Memory
- diy food The Only 3 Ingredients You Need To Make Your Own Salad Dressing
- Skewing The Message Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- you got your galaxy on my jyssen IKEA Releases Catalog Of Furniture That Will Charge Your Phone For You