Lamp oil manufacturers have issued a new warning: don’t drink lamp oil. The TV says someone died recently after doing so. Not sure what the story is, but like other household products, it’s important to keep them in their proper containers. For instance, some colored lamp oils can look like cranberry juice. Here are some other poisons and the foods they can look like.
Don't Drink Lamp Oil Or You'll Die
By Ben Popken July 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- Bill Requiring Childproof Packs For Liquid Nicotine Heads To President’s Desk
- Shipping Company Bankruptcy Leaves Container Ships Stranded With Dwindling Food, Water For Crews
- Nissan Tells Owners Of 120K Recalled Cars To Park Outside Over Fire Concerns
- Legislation Would Require Liquid Nicotine Come In Child-Proof Packages