Lamp oil manufacturers have issued a new warning: don’t drink lamp oil. The TV says someone died recently after doing so. Not sure what the story is, but like other household products, it’s important to keep them in their proper containers. For instance, some colored lamp oils can look like cranberry juice. Here are some other poisons and the foods they can look like.
Don't Drink Lamp Oil Or You'll Die
By Ben Popken July 2, 2008
- Protecting Children Bill Requiring Childproof Packs For Liquid Nicotine Heads To President’s Desk
- water water everywhere Shipping Company Bankruptcy Leaves Container Ships Stranded With Dwindling Food, Water For Crews
- We Don't Need A Fire Nissan Tells Owners Of 120K Recalled Cars To Park Outside Over Fire Concerns
- Protecting Children Legislation Would Require Liquid Nicotine Come In Child-Proof Packages
- e-safety President Obama Signs Bill That Will Require Child-Resistant Packaging For Liquid Nicotine