These people have decided to simplify their lives by limiting themselves to only owning 100 things. Better say bye-bye to that antique button collection. [TIME]
- bye bye birdie Boeing Might Stop Making 747 Jumbo Jets After Recent Slump In Orders
- look ma no hands Lyft Exec: “Majority” Of Company’s Rides Will Be In Self-Driving Cars Within 5 Years
- adios United Airlines Will No Longer Charge $50 To Get A Hardship Refund
- Trillion-dollar business 7 Things We Learned About Federal Student Loans & The Companies That Profit From Them
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?