As supermarket prices rise, people aren’t just trading down from name brand food to store brands, they’re also trading down from more expensive organic brands. Also, making their own detergent. [CNN Money]
- dangerous snacks You Probably Just Shouldn’t Eat Anything With Sunflower Seeds In It For A While
- whole paycheck Shoppers Still Think Whole Foods Is Too Expensive, Not Worth It
- stalled progress Report: Grocers Failing In Commitment To Open New Stores In “Food Deserts”
- that's nuts Maker Of Skippy Shops The Organic Aisle, Scoops Up Nut Butter Company Justin’s
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!