As gas prices rise, fuel thieves come out of the woodwork. [Houston Chronicle]
- our overlords are waiting Robotic Gas Pumps Mean Never Leaving Your Car (And That The Computers Have Won)
- running on empty Gas Shortages Due To Colonial Pipeline Break Begin In Southeastern US
- fuel surcharges Why Are Gas Prices Falling, But Trash Collection Fuel Surcharges Staying The Same?
- north of the border Motorists Swarm Over Border With Mexico To Get Cheaper Gas… In California
- hybrid cars Low Gas Prices Make People Less Interested In Hybrid Cars