I tried out Jott this weekend and it’s pretty sweet. It’s a free service that lets you call a number, record a message, and then underpaid workers in India and Africa transcribe your message and email it to you, or to others. [Jott]
More From Consumerist
- InterContinental Hotels Surprises Loyalty Members With Customer Care Number Connecting To Adult Chat Line
- Care.com Can’t Explain Why People Keep Texting Me To Babysit Their Kids
- Google Fiber Finally Adds “Fiber Phone” Service For $10/Month
- Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- IRS Relaunches “Get Transcript” Online Tool, Promises It’s More Secure