An astroturfing group started by chemical supergiant Monsanto is trying to stop the spread of milk that’s free of bovine synthetic growth hormone. They say they’re trying to defend farmer’s rights but they can’t fool us, we know they really just want to make the future safe for large breasts. [NYT]
By consumerist.com March 10, 2008
- wcia 2014 Comcast Or Monsanto: Who Will Win The Worst Company In America 2014 Final Death Match?
- gobble gobble gobble Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- seeds for sale Bayer Officially Offers $62B For Monsanto
- just say no Health Officials Issue Warning Over Uptick In Hospitalizations Linked To Synthetic Marijuana
- the time has come Subway: No More “Yoga Mat” Chemicals In Our Bread By Next Week