An astroturfing group started by chemical supergiant Monsanto is trying to stop the spread of milk that’s free of bovine synthetic growth hormone. They say they’re trying to defend farmer’s rights but they can’t fool us, we know they really just want to make the future safe for large breasts. [NYT]
By consumerist.com March 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Bayer Officially Offers $62B For Monsanto
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- Bayer Reportedly Looking To Acquire Monsanto For $40 Billion
- Companies Agree To Stop Promoting Beauty Products With Synthetic Ingredients As “All Natural”
- Health Group Challenges E-Cig Makers After Tests Find High Levels Of Toxic Chemicals In Most Products