An astroturfing group started by chemical supergiant Monsanto is trying to stop the spread of milk that’s free of bovine synthetic growth hormone. They say they’re trying to defend farmer’s rights but they can’t fool us, we know they really just want to make the future safe for large breasts. [NYT]
By consumerist.com March 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Bayer Officially Offers $62B For Monsanto
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- Bayer Reportedly Looking To Acquire Monsanto For $40 Billion
- Diabetes Patients Are Losing Limbs And Sight Because They Can’t Afford Insulin
- Companies Agree To Stop Promoting Beauty Products With Synthetic Ingredients As “All Natural”